Thursday, January 28, 2010

what's going on?

Just a quick update on life in this parsonage!

**Luke's 2nd quarter awards day was today. He received a Social Studies award and was once again has the highest number AR points in the school! He's ahead of the other kid close to him by like 30 points. He has 362!! Yeah, Luke We're so proud of you.

**Steve's diabetes is still not under control even though he has lost over 30 pounds since diagnosis, and is continuing to lose. The dr. upped his meds.....that's been making him sick this week. Hopefully, it will dissipate soon.

**I have been working diligently on my portfolio for graduation. It is so time-consuming, I swear I will be bald by the time I finish :) I am also spending a lot of time at the middle school. I start at the elementary school next week which I am so looking forward to......I'll be spending about 1/3 of my time there.

** Steve and I started weight watchers again. I know, you've heard this song and dance before. It's hard for me, I will not lie. However, it helps that we are actually having some success. This is week 3, and I've lost 9.4 and Steve has lost 14.6! Sickening, I know.

**Shea has to travel back to ATL for 3 more weeks and then she's done with that. Thank goodness!! She is really enjoying school.

** Stevie is still weighing her options. She is thinking of going on a mission trip....still praying about that! Hoping something will open up for her soon.

** The church is going well. Too well, I think for Satan's liking! He is really attacking the families in our church. I pray that they will stay strong and not give up.

**Luke is thinking of going out for football.......SCARY!! for the momma. He's finished wrestling, and is now weightlifting. He is a busy boy.

That's what's going on in this house. What's up with you??

No comments:

Post a Comment