Monday, January 11, 2010

How To Reach Your Full Potential For God by Charles Stanley

Charles Stanley is a name that I can trust. So, anytime I am given the opportunity to read his material, I take it. He writes in a way that the common man can understand exactly the point he is trying to make. In How to Reach Your Full Potential for God, Stanley outlines seven essentials for doing our best for God.

In this latest offering from him, he uses his usual style to tell us how to live a life fully for God. The best advice that I received from it was this quote: "If you truly want to reach your full potential, you must have a clean heart, a clear mind, and a balanced schedule." That's what we really all need to have peace and a full life.

I highly recommend this book if you are looking for your purpose in this life and how to live it for God's purpose and not your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment