Thursday, June 11, 2009

how many?

We are having vacation Bible school this week, and I have Sam and Jack (or Jam as Sack as Shea affectionately calls them), plus I have a big assignment due on Friday by 5. So, having said that, I went in search of something to write today b/c I totally want to add some very cute pictures from vbs, but my card reader appears to be messed up!

So, here goes........... taken from www.thedailymeme.com

How many people share your name?
Here's my results..........
There are 65,918 people in the U.S. with the first name Patty.
Statistically the 673rd most popular first name.
More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Patty are female.

There are 11,007 people in the U.S. with the last name Leigh.
Statistically the 3427th most popular last name.

There are 2 people in the U.S. named Patty Leigh.

So how many share your name??

1 comment: