Friday, June 19, 2009

the gosselins

Okay, the media has officially lost it with this whole Jon and Kate plus 8 thing. The latest "allegation" is that Kate is losing it and spanking her kids. So what? Children are sometimes spanked by their parents. AND, I know that many people don't believe in that and think it promotes violence and to them I say...........do you have sextuplets? Are you soooooooo perfect that you have never, ever done or said something to your child that you later regretted? (not spanking them, probably!)And an innocent comment about the dogs brought out PETA screaming about abuse. Are you for real? ENOUGH ALREADY!

I know the detractors say that they obviously wanted the attention and now crave the money and attention, but we don't really know. None of us do. I am not a big fan of the show mainly because when it first began,I couldn't stand the way Kate spoke to and treated Jon. The poor man gets NO respect. Is it any wonder he can hardly look at her now? However, regardless of how I feel, they have to do what they think is right for their family.

So, to the media posted day and night outside of their house..........shame on you! Go bother someone who wants that kind of attention--The Lohans, maybe?

Enough of this rant. It is obvious to me that I need that vacation that we have coming up in a few days.......YEAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment