Tuesday, June 22, 2010

movies

If you haven't seen Toy Story 3, run right out and see it! We didn't have church Sunday night (a brilliant idea on Father's Day!) so the four of us went out for dinner and a movie. TS3 is wonderful! I liked the first one, the second was ok, but this third installment was the best so far. I generally don't choose cartoons to spend my money on at the movies, but I knew I wanted to see this one, and it was totally worth it!

For our date night Saturday, Steve and I went to a sneak peak of Knight and Day with Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz. Cute, cute flick! I think it comes out this Friday night, and it's worth the effort. Of course, if you are one of those people who likes to go to a movie and think.....don't bother. I like going for the pure entertainment value, and it is soooo much easier on the pocketbook now that we have discovered the $2 movie theater in Hartsville....that's right, folks, I said TWO DOLLARS...and that's for first-run movies. If you live around here, it's worth the drive!

So, there you have it. Go on a date with your honey and choose one of these two flicks....I don't think you'll be disappointed.

(We've also seen The A-Team and Prince of Persia recently.....so now you have 4 choices!)

1 comment: