Wednesday, June 2, 2010

good stuff-updated

*************The links were there, I promise!! I've changed the colors, I have NO idea why they didn't show up the first time. Let's try this again.

Yeah, last night's post should have been called, "where I ramble and make absolutely NO sense!" haha-- sorry about that!

Today, I wanted to share some interesting and funny stuff that I've recently found or been shown or told about!

The funniest sermon ever can be found here.

If you need glasses, check out this place.

Funny, funny blog can be found here.

Want some good ideas for organizing? I know I do, so I like this.

Need some advice about giving kids hard news? I just found this article written by the wife of one of "facebook" friends (actually someone I knew and didn't really like in middle school way, way, way back!). He kept mentioning his wife and I googled her. Interesting reading.

Well, that ought to get you started. What are some of your favorites? I love perusing.............

Maybe tomorrow I will list some of my fave summertime things!

1 comment: