Wednesday, September 30, 2009

vera

Who doesn't just love Vera Bradley. I know I do, and she's come out with some really nice colors for this Fall. Although, how many purses/bags/wallets does one gal need? I have many of her pieces and I love all of them. Some of the ones I have I got on ebay. Others, I found in stores having a sale. I can hardly bring myself to pay full price for a cloth bag. Something that will get dirty and dingy, and I have to wash--like I don't have enough laundry with 4 people to wash, dry, and fold for NOT to mention the times in the past couple of weeks that I have forgotten about said laundry and it spoiled in the washer!! BUT, I digress, and you don't really want to hear about my incompetent laundry habits (because I know you never do that!).

Anyway, as I was saying, I love Vera. She's having sale right now on several of her patterns-40% off-which is a great deal! I planned to purchase some stuff and then I saw how much the shipping was going to be. I. Hate. Paying. Shipping. It seriously takes the joy out of buying online for me. I think it's because I feel cheated--like does it really cost you that much to send out an itty, bitty bag? I know it does. I sell stuff on half.com, and it costs me more than they pay me to ship sometimes! I know, I know, I'm off-topic AGAIN! Anyway, so I don't really feel like I got a bargain if I have to pay shipping. So, I reckon I'll look for a store and HOPE that they have what I want. I know, I know, I'll end up paying more in gas than I would have in shipping--it's a vicious cycle for me. I figure that at least I'll have fun going to the store if I start my Christmas shopping (yes, I said Christmas in September--get over it!) before the stores get too crowded.

Speaking of Christmas shopping, it's not the store crowds that drive me crazy, but the traffic and the stupid people who call themselves "driving" during that particular season. I digressed, again, I know!

Well, the point of this post (oh, you didn't think I had a point, did you?) is that Vera is having a sale and I just wanted to share that tidbit with ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment