Tuesday, September 29, 2009

fall

Oh, how I miss the Fall. Moving back into the true south has really made me miss the days when we experience all 4 seasons. TN is probably the absolute best state for that and reading on FB all of my TN buddies talk about the weather has made me nostalgic for those days! I don't think SC truly experiences but 2 temperatures--hot and mildly hot. I haven't seen any colors of changing leaves-except those on my front door wreath--no sitting outside without being attacked by gnats/other unsavory flying objects that go directly for the mouth, moments--no light jacket weather AT ALL. I'm sad about that........I think I am going to have to take a drive up into the mountains just to get my fix! But, for now, these pictures I found on photobucket will have to do!







No comments:

Post a Comment