Saturday, September 5, 2009

life in the parsonage

Life has been hectic of late- hence the lack of postings. Two people died, sacks of love started, one person had surgery in Charleston, lock-ins, lock-outs, and squeezing out every possible activity with the minutes available.

This week has wreaked havoc on our new eating style, and we are hoping to get back on program today............hopefully, with no more strays at least this week!

I feel like we have run a marathon over the last several days...............BUT today is GAME DAY.......which means that ALL activity stops and football happens! Yeah :)

Tomorrow, we are off and running again, and maybe Wednesday, I can breathe. Although, at some point I have to take the time to really ramp up on the school front, I have (hopefully) an interview at the local Montesorri school, and my hair is beginning to resemble that of a tri-colored shit-zu so I must get it colored and cut. WHEW...................

No comments:

Post a Comment