Tuesday, March 23, 2010

a trip

I'm headed out to Charleston today to go to the South Carolina Association of School Librarians Conference. This is a requirement of my practicum, and normally one that I would look forward to. Unfortunately, I have to go alone, and I hate that! It won't be nearly as much fun as it could have been had my mentor been able to go. She went to a different conference, and with all of the budget issues didn't want to ask to go to this as well.

Tomorrow, I get to tour the Army Wives set. I love that show, so I am expecting that to be the highlight of the trip for me.

Since I will be alone, I do expect to get a ton of work done on my last remaining projects. I hope to finish at least two of them since I'll have all afternoon tomorrow and evening to work on them. I really need to use this time wisely although, I'd love to be free to shop or something. I need to work, so work I shall.

On Sat., I take the LAST test for my certification. So, please pray for me!!

1 comment:

  1. Army wives, let's see, all the Army wives I knew were short, fat or skinny, but never with a good figure, looked old before their time, usually uneducated, mostly boring. Few exceptions. Some stories more interesting than the show.
    And I will pray for you, if you're sure that's what you want me to do.

    ReplyDelete