Thursday, March 11, 2010

happier times ahead

Yesterday, I taught my staff development class that fulfilled one of the requirements of my practicum. It went really, really well and it is a huge relief to get that off my plate! Today, I am off to teach lesson 2 of my reading unit to a group of rambunctious 4 year olds.

So, the stress from earlier this week is dissipating. Yeah, me!! This month is still ridiculous, but it just doesn't seem as bad when things fall into place.

Tonight, we saw Luke in his first ever real production on stage, The Wizard of Oz. He was the best darned pesky tree ever! The production was very cute, but I have to say that the cowardly lion stole the show. That little guy was too, too funny. Toto was cute, too; and his timing was perfect.

My "big" thing has finally taken a step in the right direction as God continues to send confirmations my way each day. I love it when God shows up, and today He showed up in a HUGE way!

Looking forward to the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment