Wednesday, November 18, 2009

courageous

The newest movie from the Kendrick Brothers has been announced, and I am pumped! This movie is to focus on fathers, a topic that needs to be addressed within our society. So many fathers today have no idea what they need to do for their children. Many believe that running them from practice to practice or riding them hard to do what he wants is "quality time". I say not so!

As you know, I am a HUGE fan of the Kendricks. I love the positive messages that they portray in their films, and I have seen first-hand what Fireproof can do for marriages. I believe that Courageous can do that for fatherhood. WOW! Using the power of the media in a good way....so exciting.

If you haven't seen any of their films, I urge you to check them out. Get ready, though, the acting is not for the faint-hearted. These films are low budget, but the message is HIGH quality :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment