Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Story of Christmas

When I saw that this book was on Thomas Nelson's site to choose from for blog reviewers, I was so excited. I love children's books, and I love Christmas! This book tells the story beginning with the birth of John, which was really the start of this beautiful story. The book tells the entire story in very kid-friendly language without messing up the meaning behind it or taking any of the Bible away from it. The pictures in the book are fun and lively. I used this in my children's church program to help the kids get ready to work on our Christmas program. They loved it, and that is the sign of a good children's book.

This book also includes a DVD. This allows the children to watch the story with the same lively artwork and meaningful story. This combination book/DVD makes a great deal since kids and adults alike can enjoy them both. I would highly recommend this purchase for any child you love and with whom you want to share the beauty of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment