Saturday, August 29, 2009

sister chicks

You know who they are...............

those women with whom you can share things and know that no judgement will come your way

those that even when you don't see them often, you can pick up the conversation like you haven't been away

those that when times are tough, you call

those that share your joy, happiness, and sorrow without having to say a word

those you laugh with and just enjoy being friends no matter what you are doing.

I have a few of these kinds of women in my life, and one of them sent me this email today. I wanted to share it with you since I don't really do email that much anymore.....................

Sister
Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right.
Love the ones who don't just because you can.
Believe everything happens for a reason.
If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.
If it changes your life, let it.
Kiss slowly.
Forgive quickly.
God never said life would be easy.
He just promised it would be worth it.
Today is sister's day. Happy Sister's Day! I LOVE YA SISTA'!!!

Girlfriend and Sister's Week I am only as strong as the coffee I drink, the hair spray I use and the friends I have.
To the cool women that have touched my life.
Here's to you!
National Girlfriends Day What would most of us do without our sisters, confidants and shopping,lunching, and traveling girls Let's celebrate each other for each other's sake!
TO MY GIRLFRIENDS!

1 comment:

  1. I don't usually pass things like this on, but I really liked this one!

    ReplyDelete