Sunday, August 1, 2010

fbc lyons children's building

First Baptist Church in Lyons, Ga built this incredible building. These are only a few of the pictures. They paid a company to come in and paint all of these amazing murals everywhere. I have more pics, but this is all I have time for today!




the registration desk
their play place
it's two stories high...better than mcdonald's
even a place for moms to hang out

the youth area
youth area includes pool and ping-pong
the entrance to the children's building
this huge ship is painted next to the registration desk
looking down the hallway of classrooms
x marks "the spot"

3 comments:

  1. Like the murals, I'll bet Mac could do ones like that he's painted everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they paid somewhere around $10,000 for all of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty, that's something else isn't it? How awesome for those kids and families!

    Hey, girl, you won my giveaway for my new Bible study. I need your address so I can send it to you in a couple of weeks. You can contact me via the Contact button on my blog. Look forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete