Monday, May 10, 2010

indivisible

Indivisible by Kristen Heitzmann was better than I expected it to be much to my delight. The story starts off slow with Police Chief Jonah Westfall and Tia Manning having a rift between them that rivals the Grand Canyon. However, after the first few chapters the story begins to warm up and so do the characters. The plot is far from anything that I expected, and the ending surprising.
Heitzmann did a good job making the characters believable and the reader sympathetic to them....even the one that ended up being the "bad guy". I was swept up into their lives and problems and wanted to know what was going to happen which kept me reading until the end when the mysteries are revealed.
This book is an easy read and would be a good accompaniment to your trip to the beach this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment