Wednesday, May 27, 2009

last day of school

Today was the last day of school. I can't believe another year has gone by so quickly and the next one will be here before we know it. This year marks the end of Stevie's school days (at least the ones that I must get her to). I know there are great things ahead for her and we'll reveal those in another post.
Luke finished up the 7th grade with a bang, and his level of maturity amazes me every day. I love reveling in the man that he is becoming. It seems like only yesterday that he was that sweet little baby that I adored. AND, while he will always be my "baby", he's certainly not little (although he is still sweet--we just don't let on that we know it).
I'm looking forward to starting our summer starting with this weekend. Luke has a BIG day on Friday......................he's getting his braces off!! YEAH!!!!! I'll be posting a picture of that big moment, you better believe it. So, here's a pic of him with the braces just as a reminder b/c the next time you see him.............there will be NO MORE METAL.








No comments:

Post a Comment