Monday, May 18, 2009

bonding

I'm off tomorrow to do some bonding with my two beautiful daughters. Can't wait to spend all day Wed. with them shopping and such. Please pray for safe travel for Stevie and me as we go tomorrow and return on Thursday.

Our little Sam is graduating from preschool tomorrow night, too (another reason we're going). I cannot believe that he is already 5 and getting ready to start kindergarten. It seems like only yesterday that Bill and Tracy got back from Italy and told us they were going to have a little one! He is such a smart little guy and we love him bunches!! I'm sure I'll have nine thousand pictures to choose from to post on here since his momma is a picture-taking fool :)

Anyway, I'll leave you with this thought I've been thinking about a challenge issued on another blog. Angie @Poppy Joy issued a challenge to her readers about memorizing scripture. This is something that I have always struggled with, but have decided to choose something and give it a try. Haven't decided yet exactly what I am going to memorize. Anyone else want to take that challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment