Saturday, May 2, 2009

attitude

Sometimes my attitude stinks. It does! I know it shouldn't, I don't have any reason for it too, it just does. I know that I am expected to be cheery all of the time because that's what the people want. I mean, after all, who wants a preacher's wife who isn't perfect???????????????

"Your attitude is the aroma of your heart."

This is, BY FAR, my most favorite quote from FTG which, if you will recall, I watched last night. I want to smell sweet.....not like buttercream sweet, but kinda like cinnamon-spice cookie sweet (gotta have the spice or Patty is a very boring girl!).

So, I am going to keep saying this to myself over and over again until I get it. Remember though, that this quote is not just for the preacher's wife...............you get to think about it, too

What does your attitude smell like?

No comments:

Post a Comment