Thursday, April 22, 2010

still alive?

Yep, I'm still kicking....but I am TIRED! I am counting down the days. I completed my project and mailed it yesterday so only have to take the final for that class on Tuesday night. My portfolio is just about finished.....................

Please be praying for Steve's mom. She has a mass in her lung. Going to MD Anderson on Monday to see a surgeon. Of course, that just adds to the stress level so please pray that we can hold it all together right now.

I've barely had time to visit most of your blogs..........cannot wait to get back and see what you are up to!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for God's peace right now! I know you will be so relieved when it is all done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers being said, warm thoughts sent your way.

    ReplyDelete