Sunday, April 25, 2010

in case you were wondering

I have a few things on my mind this afternoon. They've been bugging me so, without further ado:

  1. Just because there is an S at the end of the word, does NOT and I repeat, does NOT mean that you must also have an apostrophe.
  2. Steve does not play Farmville or Treasure Island....I am USING that poor man for my gain!
  3. Your bad mood does NOT excuse your rudeness.
  4. My children may be older, but mama bear will still come after you if you mess with them!
  5. Just because a child is older, does not mean they don't deserve a forever home.
  6. Why do you bother to have a blog if you aren't going to write on it? I hate that!! (Hello, Steve!)
  7. Pull up your pants, I do NOT want to see your underwear or the shorts you are wearing in the place thereof.
  8. I would like to be able to find a channel on the TV without having to figure out which remote to use.
So there!

No comments:

Post a Comment