Sunday, April 18, 2010

Did you think I forgot about ya? I didn't, but I've had a severe case of writer's block which is really, really bad when you have projects you are trying to write.....seriously, forget blogging or book reviewing!

On the school front, by Wednesday, the FINAL project for my FINAL class must be in the mail. Writer's block or not......serious confusion over podcasting or not, it.must.be.done! Then, a FINAL the following Tuesday and coursework is done.

My portfolio must be finished by Friday so that I can present it on Monday. This is a must pass or you don't graduate. So, you can see the seriousness of my situation right now!

But on the HAPPY front, my friend Janet blogged about a gift they received from Xperience Days.
Now, friends, this is too cool. Have you heard about it? I hadn't either.

However, since Steve and I are celebrating our 20th anniversary this year and the completion of a long and grueling stint back to school, I'm checking them out! You should too. Everybody needs a cool date now and then. I can think of some of you that might need it more than me :0) So, give 'em a look and say a prayer that we all make it through this FINAL week!!

On the adoption front, still filling out the paperwork. Skipped the 2nd class this month, going to go in May instead. I'll be blogging about why we skipped it very soon...........had something really fun to do...........and I want to share it with you!!

2 comments:

  1. Patty, the Xperience Days are cool. We had got one for Mac's brother and his wife last year, we gave them a luncheon sailing on San Francisco Bay. They have them all over the country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patty! I found your blog from A Preacher's Wife. I saw that you mentioned a Purse Swap. I am a PW and Women's Minister and am always looking for fun new events to do with my ladies. I see that you are one VERY busy lady - but if you have time... (I laugh as I type this thinking of my own schedule) please feel free to check out my blog and drop me a line. I would love to learn more about this purse swap. I Googled it and didn't find enough info to satisfy me. Thanks!

    (love your blog design! It's super cute!)

    Penny (www.pennyfranklin-livingaboveministries.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete