Friday, April 30, 2010

it is finished

Yep, that's right folks....finished....terminado...klaar...termine'...finito....however you pronounce it, I'm done!

Passed my practicum with flying colors and got a B in the other class--whose name I literally cannot remember. I wouldn't normally be pleased with a B, but dangit, I'm finished.

It's been a long and at times, harrowing road. Starting a program only to have to change with three classes left was bad enough, but trying to move, get settled, find a job, and LIVE while completing this program in eighteen months was BRUTAL.

Was it worth it? I guess so. I always wanted my master's, of course, I thought I would actually have a job where the money would follow completion, but at this rate, there may have to be a job where the degrees don't matter.

Whatever......I'm finished! WOOOOHOOO

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you! That is a great accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you. What a great achievement. Your students are lucky already (as long as they behave) :)

    ReplyDelete