Tuesday, July 3, 2012

pinterest

Are you a pinner yet? I adore pinterest. It's totally amazing.

What is it you ask? Well, it's a digital idea book. You find things on the site or on the www and you "pin" them to your own boards. There's all kinds of stuff to find. Into gardening? they've got it! Need to know how to paint furniture? you can learn that! Want some creative gift ideas for the upcoming holidays? yep, they've got that too! In fact, they've got just about any topic that you want.

Now, I am really not the crafty sort, but I can read. So, I am currently trying to make a few things that I've pinned under crafty (can't describe them bc two of them will be gifts if they come out well). I've pinned tons of ideas for my library, tutorials to learn how to do things I'm scared to do (like painting old furniture), and ideas for decorating when I finally own my own home again. It's really just so much fun!

Here are a few of my favorite pins:





This is just three from three different boards. If you haven't checked it out, you certainly should! It's fun, and if you are a teacher, you are not going to want to be left out on this one.

2 comments:

  1. I've sent Pinterest a request to join 3 times, they acknowledge the request but I never get an invite, how did you get on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me "in" to Pinterest. I've really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete