Saturday, September 18, 2010

good things

I've found some good things over the past few days, and I thought I would share!

Carrabbas 
Now, this is what I call some GOOD food! I had the Pollo Rosa Maria

Stuffed with fontina and prosciutto, topped with mushrooms and a basil lemon butter sauce

Can I just say....YUMMO!! That was the best chicken I have ever had in a restaurant. We also shared
Sogno Di Cioccolata "Chocolate Dream"
A rich fudge brownie brushed with Kahlua, with velvety chocolate mousse,
fresh whipped cream and homemade chocolate sauce

Which was the BEST DESSERT EVER!

All of this from a gal that does NOT like Italian food.  Needless to say, they cured me.

I also found this great sweater tonight at JC Penney's.

That's it for now! Ta-Ta

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that sweater! So cute! Although right now it seems impossible to believe there will ever be a need for sweaters!!!

    ReplyDelete