Tuesday, October 26, 2010

the way home

I received the dvd, The Way Home, from Thomas Nelson for review. I had no idea what it was about, but knew that it starred Dean Cain and I like him so I figured it'd be alright.

The Way Home is a true story about a family whose son goes missing, but it's about so much more than that as well. It tells the story of a man who has lost his way....feeling that work was more important than family or marriage. It's about a mom who is struggling to connect with the husband she feels she's lost.....and the frustration she feels in having to be a single parent.

The Way Home is a story well-told and well-acted, for the most part. I enjoyed it, finding it suspenseful and touching at the same time. It holds your attention from the first scene until the last, and if you allow it to, you might actually learn something about yourself.

So, do they find their son? Does the husband/father realize his mistakes? Can the mom forgive her husband and herself? All of these are questions that will be answered if you get the video and watch! I promise you will not be disappointed!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review! I'm going to have to check it out now:)

    ReplyDelete