Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy Birthday, Shea

Last Saturday, my oldest turned 26. It's hard to believe that it's been that long. I distinctly remember bringing her home from the hospital....she was so tiny. Today, she has blossomed into a beautiful woman.

So here's to you, my first born..................

10 things I love about you!

1. You are so beautiful.
2. You have goals and are reaching for them.
3. You are waiting patiently for God to send your husband to you.
4. The way you love your siblings.
5. Your laugh.
6. Your love of God.
7. They way you love your friends.
8. Your self-discipline.
9. Your smile.
10. Your serious ballet moves!

She's been waiting not-so-patiently for this post......hence why she only gets a list of 10....with my new medicine I can barely put two words together coherently, much less 26!

No comments:

Post a Comment