Sunday, March 20, 2011

this weekend

Stevie and I spent the weekend in Suwanee visiting the family......primarily to see Jack play baseball. We had a great visit with stops at a wonderful yogurt joint called Yogli Mogli....if you have one near by, check it out! We went twice in two days!! The peach is DEE-VINE!

We also browsed the shops at Discover Mills while the boys went to a birthday party. All-in-all, a relaxing and fun weekend which was great! I miss not getting to see them more often, but I guess that makes my time with them all the more special.

Today, we came home through Augusta and had lunch and did a little shopping with Shea before finally arriving at our "final destination" (that's GPS-ease for Cassatt) around 5:30.

While it was a nice to be away,  unfortunately Steve had hurt his knee and had to go to urgent care to have it seen about. So, I kinda felt torn about being away.....he was in good hands, though, Luke took great care of him.

I also really enjoyed my one-on-one time with Stevie. We don't get to do that often enough, and it won't be long before she will fly the coop.....and we all know that once she starts flying, she might not stop for awhile. So, I better enjoy her company while I can.


Hope your weekend was wonderful too! What'd you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment