Tuesday, March 8, 2011

no title

There is no title for this post, because I seriously have nothing to say! I've been working on keeping up with this new restricted diet that I am on..........mostly raw vegetables and fruits, and finding a few protein choices that there's not been much time for anything else.

Oh, one thing, though. My assistant, Linda, had a stroke a week ago. She is doing remarkably well, but will probably be out the rest of the year. BOO :( You know how long I waited for her to be hired.....and now I will have a long-term sub. At least it's someone I know....I think! I  guess I can't let the cat out of the bag, but it's discouraging to have to train someone else!

Other than that, my life has been uneventful. Looking forward to the rest of the week being spent at the Librarian's conference.......can't wait to learn some new stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment