Tuesday, February 2, 2010

this and that

I am a teacher.

I teach grammar, spelling, writing skills, reading, and the like.

So, excuse me if your "her and I" drives me crazy!!

I cannot tell you how many times I have heard this on tv lately. I honestly didn't think I'd be able to see who Jillian picked on The Bachelorette last season because she said this like 40 times an episode!

Then, I heard it on the radio just the other day.

Seriously, can we butcher the English language anymore? Come on.............
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note, Steve and I are still butchering our weight. One little pound at a time.

So, so proud of myself!! WE both lost 1.2 lbs this week bringing him to 15 (this doesn't count what he lost before Christmas---his real total is 40) and me to 10.6!

It's not easy, but I am just remembering that I really, really want to lose that 50 lbs this year.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We didn't have church last Sunday because of the frigid temps. It was coooooooooooooold!!

I missed seeing everyone. It's so nice to be in a church where you actually miss the congregation:0)

Satan is really attacking in our church right now. He is so not happy that things are moving in a positive direction. The war is on, Satan, and we are praying. Praying that we keep on the path and not deviate just because you want to spread lies.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steve's dad is out of the hospital, for now. He may have to have a heart cath next week. Good thing we are going down there.

Thanks for the prayers......he certainly still needs them.

Speaking of prayers, Stevie is developing a cold which I hope doesn't turn into anything else; AND Steve has been suffering since the dr. increased his meds. Ugh.......I hope they get better before our trip. I'd hate to have to leave them behind! LOL

I think that's all for now! Have a great Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment