Monday, September 26, 2011

pinterest

If you haven't found pinterest yet, you should. It's like a corkboard of great ideas that you keep digitally. I have various things I'd like to try, lessons I want to teach, and I had each of the girls make wish list for things they'd like to have. You find things as you are browsing the web or their site, and then  you "pin" it to one of your boards. It's fun and addictive. I don't have that much time to browse and pin, but I really like seeing what others like. It's made me see my girls differently, that's for sure! Sometimes, I think I have forgotten that they are adults now and want adult things...haha! There's lots of great recipes that we want to try and just dozens of other categories.
I know of one certain sis-in-law that needs to get one, because we ALL know that this girl needs a wish list if anyone does!! I'll not mention names, TA, but you know who you are.

1 comment:

  1. I just got started on it this weekend and LOVE it! I love all the neat ideas, especially for teacher gifts and holiday treats and stuff like that. So fun!

    ReplyDelete