Monday, July 25, 2011

in a nutshell

I can't believe the summer vacation is almost over. We've had a great time as a family just enjoying being together! Last week, we got to keep the nephews and we LOVE that, but boy does it tire us out. We aren't use to little ones anymore....I don't think I got a nap all week.

We've had a little heartache that I can't discuss, and it has taken me a few hours to remember that God is in control and He knows the truth about all situations. It's hard to sit back and watch those you love be persecuted (because as the PW--you can't just talk to people about things!), but I believe that Steve is strong enough to shoulder the burden. Goodness knows, I love that man!

Thankfully, I don't start back to work until Aug. 11, but tomorrow is registration; next week is stuff-the-bus at Wal-Mart; Luke starts band camp next Monday; and then the time is done! I hope to be starting back to school at GA Southern next semester. I am going to get my EdS in Instructional Technology, and then....I am DONE! I don't intend to do school ever again! I also have to go through South Carolina's evaluation process this year which is pretty intense from what I've heard. Not looking forward to it, but it must be done and I do feel better about it since talking to my fellow librarian, Mikki......Thanking God for her!

So, I know you've been sitting on pins and needles waiting for my rambling update, and in a nutshell there it is!

1 comment:

  1. Hope things aren't too bad, I think about you often, wish we could get together.

    ReplyDelete