Sunday, August 18, 2013

A Senior? Really?

I can't believe that my little boy will be a senior in high school starting tomorrow. It seems like just yesterday that I was sitting and rocking him while staring into his sweet little face. Now, he is on the verge of "adulthood". I am so proud of the young man that he is becoming. He loves Jesus, GA football, and wrestling. He wants to be a doctor, politician, or ruler of the world--whichever he can accomplish first. No longer the days of wanting to be the red Power Ranger. It's amazing really, that it has come to this. I pray joy, peace, and happiness over him as he embarks on this journey...leaving childhood and entering the unknown. I know he will be successful and that God will use him in a mighty way. That's what we prayed for 17 years ago, and that's what we got. A little slice of Heaven!


1 comment:

  1. It does go fast, our baby turned 45 this year, can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete