Wednesday, May 13, 2009

random

Okay, so here's my random post for this month.

I am totally addicted to facebook, but I seriously do not get twitter. (who cares what I am doing every second of the day?)

I am totally addicted to blogging, but I seriously do not want a wiki, a ning, or a webpage.

I am totally addicted to diet dr. pepper (one of the most caffeinated beverages made), but I seriously do not want anything at all to do with coffee.

I am totally addicted to cake (especially chocolate),but seriously do not like twinkies or anything resembling a twinkie.

I am totally addicted to vacation, but seriously do not like to go in the summer or anywhere that is crowded.

I am totally addicted to reading, but seriously do not like non-fiction (especially the self-help kind).

I could go on and on (like you care!), but seriously need a nap! What are you totally addicted to?

No comments:

Post a Comment